The first step to getting medical cannabis is to schedule an appointment with us if you have a qualifying condition or think you might be eligible.
With new legislation in Florida, many previous restrictions and regulations have been lessened, which is great news to millions of patients across the state! The 90 day waiting period has been removed, among many other changes beneficial to patients. For a full list of legal changes, click here.
Here’s how to get medical cannabis:
- If you have a qualifying condition (or think you might have a qualifying condition), schedule an appointment with Dr. Cannabis Compassionate Clinic & Wellness Center
- Complete necessary patient paperwork and return to us.
- Show up for your appointment with the doctor on time.
- Based on your qualification, our physician may issue a medical cannabis recommendation to the state of Florida.
- Our physician will then enter your information into the state registry.
- Once you are entered into the state registry, you can pay for your card online.